Commercial Lines Account Manager
Summary: Responsible for the daily servicing of commercial lines clients, including new and renewal business processing and maintaining our exceptional client relationships.
- Manage and retain existing book of client accounts.
- Review and process renewals, new policies, and policy changes.
- Respond to client questions, research and provide solutions to problems.
- Know our line of services and be able to make recommendations to clients for coverage additions or changes.
- Interact with both carriers and clients to ensure exceptional client service and adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Prepare renewal submissions for marketing, and manage the applications, necessary exhibits, narratives and collection of loss runs and answers to underwriting questions.
- Submit applications to eligible and appropriate carriers and follow up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Assist in managing account receivables.
- Valid Property and Casualty license.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Enthusiastic self starter who can delegate or handle responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize a high volume of work while maintaining accuracy and detail.
- Professional demeanor, with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants should upload their resume here.